TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.couturelabs.com . We strive to ensure that our customers receive an amazing shopping experience in our website www.couturelabs.com ( the ‘’WEBSITE’’ ) is owned and operated by COUTURELABS in the United Arab Emirates , "COUTURELABS TEXTILE TRADING LLC " is registered under the laws of the United Arab Emirates , with the commercial License number 997325 and its registered office at P.O 12345 ,Dubai ,UAE.
2. Service Availability
We ship in all GCC countries however some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries
3. Your Status
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 16 years old; and,
- You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries.
4. How The Contract Is Formed Between You And Us
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when We send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with return and exchange policy.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
- When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
5. Consumer Rights
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our return and exchange policy
6. Availability And Delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
|Shipping Type / Location||Order Value||Delivery Timeline||Shipping Charges||Cash On Delivery Charges|
|Same Day Delivery (Available in selected location in Dubai for orders placed before 2PM)||Less than AED 100||Same Business Day||AED 10||AED 10|
|Above AED 100||FREE|
|Standard Delivery in UAE||Less than AED 100||Next Business Day||AED 10||AED 10|
|Above AED 100||FREE|
|Saudi, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait||Any||3 - 7 days||AED 50 or Equivalent||Cash on Delivery Not Permitted|
|India||Any||5 - 15 days||AED 50 or Equivalent
**Customs charges applicable
|Cash on Delivery Not Permitted|
|All Other Countries||Any||5 - 15 days||As per Shipping Rates
**Customs charges applicable
|Cash on Delivery Not Permitted|
7. Price And Payment
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include UAE VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
- Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, We will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard. We also accept payment via paypal.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
8. Our Returns Policy
For details on refunds, please refer to our Returns Policy.
9 . Our Liability
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to:
- make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
- replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective; or
- refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question.
- If you discover that your Product is faulty before 14 days We reserve the right to request evidence, such as images of the defect, before issuing any refund of the price and/or any associated delivery charges.
- We shall have no liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings damage to or loss of goodwill, reputation or data.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate liability to you under and/or arising in relation to this contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Products.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
11. Import Duty
· If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UAE, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
· Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
12. Written Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at INFO@COUTURELABS.COM. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 13 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
14. Transfer of Rights And Obligations
· The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
· You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
· We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
15. Events Outside Our Control
· We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
· A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
o Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
o Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
o Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
o Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
o Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
o The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
· Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event
to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
· If We fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
· A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
· No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 12 above.
17. Entire Agreement
· These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and any dispute between the parties shall be referred to the Dubai courts.
· These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
· We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
· Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
18. Our Right To Vary These Terms And Conditions
· We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide.
· You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
19. After-Sale Service
· Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to INFO@COUTURELABS.COM.
· If you have any complaints these should be addressed to INFO@COUTURELABS.COM.
· If you are not satisfied with how we have handled any complaint, you may wish to request that the complaint be referred for alternative dispute resolution (where an independent body considers the facts of the dispute and seeks to resolve it without you having to go to court)
20. Discount Code Terms And Conditions
Discount Codes can only be used once per customer, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, remain our property and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative. Discount codes exclude sale, beauty, premium and delivery charges. Discount Codes and related offers are not open to employees of WWW.COUTURELABS.COM and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.